Website Hosting and Software Support
We are a web and software development company based on the beautiful Gold Coast in Queensland. Our team enjoys a relaxed environment and we encourage creativity and productivity in our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a newly created role that requires a unique skill set. The main objective each day is provide awesome tech support and utilise your amazing customer service skills to ensure our clients and the internal team, receive outstanding assistance via phone and email. The support requests come through intermittently and are related to our bespoke software systems, hosting and WordPress. So in addition to your awesome customer service skills, we hope to utilise your development skills and WordPress knowledge to action as many of the web related queries and requests for training as possible, however there is an escalation system in place.
Could you be person we are looking for?
SUPPORT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Support calls and emails
- Logging and coordinating all internal and external support requests
- Communication with clients on support ticket progress
- Troubleshooting and actioning WordPress and Hosting related support requests
- Taking detailed requirements and escalation of software related support requests
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and internal staff regarding organisation of hosting and domain management
WORDPRESS / DEVELOPMENT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Assist with content preparation and entry for WordPress sites
- Ad hoc WordPress updates and support for client sites
- Testing and quality control of WordPress websites
- Applying WordPress patches and maintenance
- Experience with hosting, DNS management and deployment of websites
- Experience with configuration of WordPress sites (including plug ins, database etc)
- Happy disposition
- Exemplary customer service
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Can think on your feet
- Awesome problem-solving skills
- Can do attitude
- Highly desirable – Intermediate photoshop and illustrator skills
This is a work from home position with fortnightly office meetings at our office.
Salary, work times and conditions are all negotiable for the right candidate.
We need the successful candidate to statrt within 2 – 4 weeks.