This is the way my mentor used to address me and it has stuck with me for years. I find myself quite often repeating this mantra in conversations I have with my friends, business associates and staff. I prefer to call my staff my team because I am very aware of the fact that while I am the owner and the leader of my businesses without my team I would just be a big ego making a lot of noise.
Over many years of being a business owner and software developer I have personally stuffed up a lot of things and now worked out how to avoid them. I have a unique set of skills including marketing and business development. Combine this with my long history in information technology that included software development, systems analysis and networking and I am highly qualified to give you advice.
We have completed a lot of projects over many years, here is just a sample of my skills I have gained from experience.
Software Development – Commercial
- Accommodation Reservations & Trust Accounting
- Real Estate Sales, Property Management & Trust Accounting
- Construction Estimations, Job Costing, Job Management, Accounting
- Construction New Build Property Management, Agent Portals
- Allied Health RTO Student Management, Virtual Courses, Learning Management Systems
- Allied Health Call Centre, Consultants and Sales Management
- NSW Government & VIC Government
- Recruitment Systems for Recruitment Agencies
Software Development – AWS
- Call Centre Omni-Channel Solutions
- Incoming/Outgoing VOIP Calls
- Call Recording
- Voice to Text
- Text to Voice
- Automated Appointment Assistant with Calendar Integration
- Serverless “Code as a Service”
I am passionate about digital solutions that turn prospects into profits for my clients.