Our office will be closed from COB Friday the 22nd of December 2023 and will re-open Monday the 8th of January 2024. During that time if you require anything URGENT support please lodge a ticket here.
If you’re a real estate business owner, you may be wondering whether HubSpot is a good fit for you. Inbound is a methodology for growing your organisation, and it’s based on building meaningful, lasting relationships with your prospects and customers through valuable content and experiences. The HubSpot CRM platform is a full suite of software built to power this inbound approach and help you grow your business better. Here are some questions that can help determine if your real estate business is a good fit for HubSpot:
• Is lead generation a primary objective of your website? As a real estate business, you likely want to generate leads to drive sales and increase revenue.
• Do your customers have a considered (not transactional) buying process (i.e. prospects typically need to gather and process information prior to making a purchase)? This is often the case in the real estate industry, where prospects need to take their time to research and compare properties before making a decision.
• Do you directly control converting your leads to sales and can easily follow up on inbound leads? As a real estate business, it’s important to follow up on leads in a timely and efficient manner to increase your chances of closing a sale.
• Is your sales process between 1 week to 12 months? The real estate sales process can be lengthy, and it’s important to have a system in place to manage the process effectively.
• Is your average sales commission >$7,500? Real estate sales can be high-value transactions, so having a software platform that can help you manage and close those deals is crucial.
• Do you have 2+ sales reps? As a real estate business, you may have a team of sales reps working together to generate leads and close deals.
• Are you currently investing in marketing? Marketing is important for real estate businesses to reach new prospects and generate leads.
While eCommerce businesses may not be the ideal fit for HubSpot, real estate businesses that are looking to generate more leads, manage their sales process more effectively, and grow their business better may find that HubSpot is the perfect fit.
HubSpot Marketing Hub
All your marketing tools and data — all under one roof. Marketing automation software to help you attract the right audience, convert more visitors into customers and run complete inbound marketing campaigns at scale — all on one powerful, easy-to-use platform.
The job is tough for modern marketers. Either you’re juggling various point solutions, or you’re stuck with tools that are powerful but impossible to use. This means scattered customer data, lacklustre marketing and too much time spent fussing with software. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
With HubSpot’s Marketing Hub, all your marketing tools and data are on one easy-to-use, powerful platform. You’ll save valuable time and get all the context you need to provide a personalised experience that attracts and converts the right customers at scale.
HubSpot Sales Hub
Are you tired of clunky, frustrating sales CRM software that makes your team want to pull their hair out? Well, HubSpot’s Sales Hub is here to save the day (and your hairline). With Sales Hub, you can finally wave goodbye to the ultimate foe of sales teams everywhere: friction. No more wasting time stitching together point solutions and dealing with their pesky complexities.
Sales Hub brings all your tools and data together on one easy-to-use platform that your whole team will actually love. And the best part? You’ll finally be freed up to focus on what really matters: your customers. So say hello to more deals closed, stronger relationships, and a more efficient sales process, all thanks to HubSpot’s Sales Hub.
We are passionate about creating digital platforms for our clients that turn prospects into profits. We develop products that seamlessly connect websites and software systems together with the aim to improve the flow and management of data in any business. Interested?