This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Hicaliber Consulting Pty Ltd (Hicaliber) and The Client for the provisioning of information exchange required to support and sustain the software system or websites Hicaliber have developed or agreed to maintain.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all services covered as they are mutually understood by the stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
Objective & Goals
The objective of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent delivery of information to Hicaliber by The Client.
The goals of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the stakeholders associated with this SLA:
Service Provider(s): Hicaliber Consulting Pty Ltd (“Provider”)
Customer(s): The Client (“Customer”)
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should be reviewed at a minimum once per year.
The Business Relationship Manager (“Document Owner”) is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The Document Owner will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.
Business Relationship Manager: Hicaliber Consulting Pty Ltd
Review Period: Yearly (12 months)
Previous Review Date: Not Applicable
Next Review Date: 12 months from Effective Date
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Assistance to sales staff and support staff regarding website / software related requests
- For the following domains
- Development of new features and functions as requested (and with quotes approved) by the client
- Maintenance and upkeep of clients website / software
- For the following domains
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed rate and period
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request to provide detailed information regarding the support request
Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents and support requests
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all feedback and incident tracking
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
Telephone support: 1300 664 879
Hours of Operation: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Days of Operation: Monday to Friday
Email support: [email protected]
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-4 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High*
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium*
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low*
* Refer to the Service Priority Matrix below
Service Priority Matrix
|High||Production software / website down and not accessible via a browser. Major malfunction resulting in majority of users unable to perform their normal functions.|
Content / system edits required for urgent legal or auditing purposes.
User assistance to access system or perform important daily functions
|Medium||Moderate loss of software or website functionality resulting in users not being able to perform some functions.|
User assistance with training related requests
|Low||Minor loss of application functionality.|
New feature requests